Clothes: I am always in need of new clothes for various reasons, occasions and seasons. I used to have such trouble shopping because I would buy things that would end up being too big for me and then I would be afraid to send them back, resulting in a closet full of clothes that never saw the light of day and sat in their pristine packaging. Now I'm a little more knowledgeable on sizes etc, I am on the look out for statement pieces and basics that will help out flesh out my closet and what better time to get clothes than your birthday.

Music & Technology - One can never have too much music and I really miss the days were you'd hit up Virgin music stores and scour through the rows and rows of disks for a bargain. Right now I am positively obsessed with this kpop group called Seventeen. When I was a teen and lived in Asia, I was all about the Korean boy groups, but as time went on I grew out of it. I randomly clicked on one of their videos and I am now obsessed with their music. I have done quite a bit of major hinting about the album, going as far as to watch un-boxing videos and making very loud oohs and aahs, so fingers crossed.
The Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS lens is a combination of a want and a need. I first bought my Sony a5000 when I wanted to take a stab at photography and wanted something that was good quality like a DSLR but without the DSLR pricetag. I've thus far taken my Sony all around the world with me and it has given me some good photos but I feel like it's time for me to trade up on my lens. I'm looking for something to provide me with some crisper shots and the 50mm has been recommended to me by bloggers who own the Sony a5000 too.
I've also started Twitch streaming so I am in desperate need of a good pair of headphones to stream properly. The only headphones I have make me look like a low budget wannabe pilot.

Hair & Beauty - I have been going natural after a long period of chemically straightening my hair and nothing burns a bigger whole in my pocket than finding the right product to give my curls back their wow factor. Not only is it hard to find the right product, natural hair products can cost a pretty penny and by the time I find the right one for me, I could be out a good few hundreds. So I am not too proud to ask for some Shea Moisture products for my 23rd.
Also, what give could do without a little Fenty Beauty on their makeup table. I particularly intrigued by the Killawatt highlighters. I mostly do basic makeup looks but I always make space for highlighter. I would just love to get my hands on some Fenty Beauty.

What do you think of my wishlist?

No comments