1. Quitting My Job Without A Backup Plan
This is something I did very recently to myself, which considering the current employment climate, some people may view as a mistake but it was something I had to do. I was working in an environment where although I was learning many skills that would help me in later life and giving me relevant work experience, it was draining. To work a job that hurts you is a sin against yourself. You should never forget that your number one priority is yourself.
2. Moving Away
I moved away from my family when I was 19 to live in a completely different country to continue my education. That doesn't sound like much as many people move away from home for university etc but I moved to the other side of the world with little to no financial support from my family. It's been hard, especially now with the copious amounts of tax that you have to pay and student loans that hang over you like the Sword of Damocles. It has, however, all worked out in the end.
3. Stand Up To Bullying
Standing up to your bully is probably one of the most powerful things a person can do, as far as I believe because of the depth of pain that has been caused to get you to that point of stating that enough is enough.
I can't control if and when good things come into my life, but I can damn well make sure that the bad doesn't get a chance to stick around.

No comments