I'm very happy at the moment because I received my first Yesstyle haul yesterday and I couldn't be happier. It arrived earlier that I expected it to and all of the pieces I purchased were in mint condition i.e. no scratches, cracks whatever. That makes me one happy bunny.
I admit initially I was somewhat nervous to spend money on something that might get "lost" on its way to England or might come crushed but the blog post I had read in my research phase seemed generally happy with their purchases, with the occasional sizing issue.
I bought a total of six products:
Product #1 Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in No. 07 Rose Sugar Macaron
This is a very pretty product and I think I bought it more to have in my makeup collection rather than to actually use it. I do, however, adore the way the colour looks, the pale sparkly pink really sets off my tan skin.
Product #2 Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint #PK003 Sweet Potato Red
I am really happy with this product because I have been dying to try a gradient lip look and I've seen it done numerous times with Etude House products. There were quite a lot of shades to choose from but I chose Sweet Potato Red because it has this pink (pantone) colour that I dig in a big way.
Product #3 Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in No. 05 Elf Light Rose
This lip colour was a bit more vibrant pink than I had expected so at first I was slightly put off from using it, but it has grown on me. It has a very soft touch when it touches your lips, exactly like velvet. It does have a faintly soapy smell which confused me when I first tried it, but I guess you get used to it.
Product #4 FROME Embroidered Rose Visor Cap
This visor is the cutest thing ever and the fact that it fits my big, bobble head means I am going to spend my next holiday wearing this and possibly only this.
Product #5 QZ Lady Chiffon Check
I think this is hella cute because at the moment I have a thing for loose oversize shirts. I feel like they add a little panache to my outfits. It was a little bit more see-through that I originally expected but I still like it.
Product #6 LIVAGIRL Gingham Mini Dress
I love this dress so you can image how crushed I was when I tried it on and it was too big. I actually got the smallest size available but it still doesn't fit me. It makes me sad as I am not very good at sewing and I pretty sure I don't have the skills to take it in, so I'll have to get a professional to do it #nvm
I took a gamble ordering from Yesstyle when I'd read such mixed reviews about it. I spent £28 in total (shipping was free) and it was enough of an amount to not want to have to send back, so I'm glad to say that I was pretty satisfied with what I bought. 5 out of 6 isn't bad at all.

No comments