I ventured into at that time in my life, I slowly let it die. I felt like I had nothing to give that would matter.
I never wore enough make up to be a beauty guru. My fashion sense had an existence that was similar to mining gold. Sometimes I found something good, the rest of the time it was a mess. My DIY and crafting skills were pretty neat but my perfectionism didn't think so. I guessed my life overall was uninteresting as like Odd Thomas I was not a celebrity, was't the child of a celebrity, had never been married to, never been abused by or donated a kidney to a celebrity.
All I have to give is the truth and consequences. Not even the whole truth, just my truth, the only truth I
know and possibly not even the right one. The consequences will fall into place later once I've learnt or been burnt. Maybe I'll have learnt something, maybe I'll have to make the same mistakes a few times over before they fall into place in my head. At least I'll have some good stories to tell.
That is all I have to offer that is valuable, and it is the most valuable thing I own. My truth and consequences so you can make your own.

No comments