Tattoo V



Another one, really?

Yes, another tattoo. If I had my way, I would be covered in tattoos before they lay me in the ground. After my first tattoo, I got addicted. And I just wanted another. Simple as that. An artist that I greatly admire was in London for a few weeks and I had to use the opportunity to get an original piece from them.

Why a rose?

Well firstly, it's a family thing. I am the fourth in a line of "Roses" but the only one without the name. It made sense that I would be the fourth rose one way or another. 

Then there's my favourite proverb 'every rose has its thorns'. Beside it being a lyric from one of my favourite songs, it is the perfect way to define the human condition. Everyone is beautiful but fundamentally flawed and I like that because I am cute but also terrible. 



No comments