Welcome!

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog Petite Pragmatist.

As you can guess from the title, I am petite, struggling to reach 5"3 on a good day, and a pragmatist to my detriment. Most of my posts of discussions will be about casual observations of human behaviour, with  a dash of fashion for tiny people

Why start a blog?

In all honesty, boredom. I work full-time now, not always desirable hours so a lot of the time I could spend socialising, I spend working. As soon as you finish university, you no longer have the time or the place to get together with your friends as often as you wish or the money to afford to always do fun things. Through this blog I'll be able to

How often will I post?

Whenever I feel like it. I'm not a beauty blogger, I'm not able to commit and push out content like some bloggers are. I like to painstakingly work my way through something I enjoy. So...whenever I feel like it.

No comments